40 Meander Valley Road, CARRICK
Awesome Family Home On 1890m2, 12 Minutes From Launceston
Location could not be any more prefect than in this historic country village of Carrick, with its stately period homes, tree lined streets, rolling hills and the absolute peace and quiet with its tranquil surroundings, plus it is only a short walk to local shops or a scenic casual 12 minute (12 km's) drive from Launceston's CBD.
This lovely package has so much to offer, I have listed the main points below;
• 5 large double size bedrooms, main with WIR and the others mostly have B/ins.
• The 5th bedroom has own entrance, patio and a disable bathroom, great for friends or extended family.
• 3 lovely tiled bathrooms in total, ensuite with a radio and massage shower.
• 3 large separate living areas, spacious lounge, TV or theatre room, kitchen and dining area plus a large undercover alfresco/entertaining or games area located under the roof line at the rear of the home.
• Nice flowing and updated kitchen with loads of cupboards, pantry and bench space.
• Separate laundry, plus 3 toilets.
• Extensive handmade parquetry floors in high traffic areas, plus loads of large windows and glass sliding doors allowing natural light throughout this home.
• Lovely warm home with a free standing wood heater, inverters and a heat transfer system.
OUTSIDE: The time and effort in planning and landscaping - unbelievable!
• Huge backyard, all uniquely landscaped, private and full of sun.
• Loads of room for chooks or family pets, all extremely well fenced.
• Long winding fish pond with a water fall, filter, plants and full of adult and baby fish.
• Stunning 6 foot tall two tier fountain, as a feature, plus loads of veggie patches and lots of established fruit trees.
• 2 garden sheds for storage, plus 2 glass houses and lots of pathways leading everywhere.
• Single garage/workshop, plus a separate man cave for the boys!
• In ground solar heated pool; 9 x 4.5m. Depth 6ft to 4ft, all on timers for ease, running mainly off all those solar panels.
• Vacant land to the left is vacant church land.
• Approximately 20 solar panels connected to the home to run the pool and save on those power bills.
PARKING: Driveway on the right of the home leads to the garage, a horse shoe driveway at the front allows ample extra parking for 6 cars.
Well there it is, big, spacious, private, quiet, low maintenance, awesome location and only a short walk to local shops and 12 minutes to Launceston's CBD.
Call Peter today, for your private inspection.
Other features: Built-In Wardrobes,Garden
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed